The Society welcomes new Members worldwide. Membership is renewable on 1 January each year. A renewal notice is sent to members annually.
Benefits of Membership:
- Members receive two issues annually of the Society’s Journal and Newsletter, as well as periodic updates sent via email and post.
- Members are provided with information about the Society’s events and conferences, new books and merchandise related to Beatrix Potter, and places to visit that have a connection with her life and work.
- The National Trust generously allows Beatrix Potter Society Members free entry to Hill Top and The Beatrix Potter Gallery in Hawkshead, if you show your membership card at the door.
- Members and non-Members alike can receive Pottering About, our electronic publication that is sent via email every six to eight weeks. Click here to receive Pottering About.
- Members have access to a Member’s Only Page on the website which includes videos from the 2018 Conference held in Kendal
- Members have access to a Member’s Only Page on Facebook
- Members receive a 15% discount for cards ordered through the shop on the website
The Society encourages joining, renewing and paying on line when possible. To join on line please click the button below and pay with PayPal. Need Some Help with PayPal?
For those who prefer to join via post and pay via cheque, a paper version of the membership form can be printed. Click here for this option.